These websites may be useful for English teachers and learners who are interested in pronunciation and word structure. Several of these resources aided the development of this website.
- Affixes (guide to prefixes and suffixes)
- American English Pronunciation Practice
- Color Vowel Chart
- ELTS Color Vowel Chart Videos
- English Accent Coach
- Eva Easton's pronunciation website
- Eva Easton's YouTube video channel
- Learner's Dictionary Perfect Pronunciation
- Rachel's English
- POSE Test (pronunciation diagnostic)
- Sounds American YouTube channel
- Teflpedia.com pronunciation pages
- Useful English (guide to consonant clusters)
- Word Stress Rules
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.