These websites may be useful for English teachers and learners who are interested in pronunciation and word structure. Several of these resources aided the development of this website.
- Affixes - guide to prefixes and suffixes: www.affixes.org/index.html
- Color Vowel Chart: americanenglish.state.gov/resources/color-vowel-chart
- English Accent Coach: www.englishaccentcoach.com/validate.aspx
- Eva Easton's pronunciation website: www.evaeaston.com/pronunciation/
- Learner's Dictionary Perfect Pronunciation: www.learnersdictionary.com/pronex/pronex.htm
- Rachel's English: rachelsenglish.com/
- POSE test (pronunciation diagnostic): posetest.com/
- Pronuncian: pronuncian.com/
- Sounds American (videos): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-MSYk9R94F3TMuKAnQ7dDg
- Sounds of Speech: soundsofspeech.uiowa.edu/index.html#english
- Teflpedia pronunciation pages: http://teflpedia.com/Category:Pronunciation
- Useful English - guide to consonant clusters: usefulenglish.ru/phonetics/practice-consonant-clusters
- Word Stress Rules: http://www.wordstress.info/
- YouGlish: https://youglish.com/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.